S. Maria del Camí
Community ID
 
2573
 
Town
 
Veciana
 
Diocese
 
Vich
 
Religious Order
 
Benedictines
 
Foundation Information
 

The site of an ancient community, in 1228 was donated to the (male) abbey of S. Celília de Montserrat. In 1266 there was a mixed male-female community, governed by the beata Beatriu.

 
State Of Medieval Structure
 

13th c. romanesque church remains, converted to parish church in 1868.

 
Contributors
 
Marie Kelleher
 
Length
 
357