S. Maria de l‚Eula
Community ID
 
2563
 
Town
 
Soler
 
Diocese
 
Eula
 
Medieval Location
 
in 1363, moved to a location near the church of Perpinyan
 
Date Founded
 
1174
 
Date Terminated
 
1567: repopulated with monks from Santes Creus.
 
Religious Order
 
Cistercian
 
Foundation Information
 

Founded by the abbey of Fontfreda.

 
Miscellaneous Information
 

Sacked by „Felip l‚Ardit‰ in 1285.

 
Contributors
 
Marie Kelleher
 
Date Started
 
1174
 
Date Finished
 
1567
 
Length
 
320