S. Croce
Community ID
 
551
 
Town
 
Macerata
 
Diocese
 
Camerino (Macerata after c. 1320)
 
Region
 
Marche
 
Date Terminated
 
1363 (see "Incorporated By," below)
 
Population Counts
 

1290: 5 nuns

 
Incorporated By
 

S. Agnese (S. Agnese) in 1290 (S. Agnese was itself later absorbed by Sancta Trinita (S. Trinità). When the nuns of S. Croce were incorporated into the monastery of S. Agnese, their church was transferred to the citizens of monte Urbano, and the name was changed to S. Salvatore.

 
Early Documents
 

1st doc: 1268

 
Manuscript Sources
  
Contributors
 
Suzanne Wemple-Kinder
 
Date Finished
 
1363
 
Length
 
649