S. Trinità
Community ID
 
539
 
Town
 
Fano
 
Diocese
 
Fano
 
Region
 
Marche
 
Medieval Location
 
Outside the Porta Maggiore
 
Date Founded
 
816 (circa): this is the year in which the church was consecrated.
 
Rule
 
Augustinian
 
Incorporated Communities
 

1459: S. Filipo; 1513: S. Maria Maddalena, which had also absorbed S. Orsolina some time in the 13th c.

 
Patrons/Benefactors
 

In 1517, the owner of the land surrounding the church leaves the land to the monastery.

 
Manuscript Sources
  
Contributors
 
Suzanne Wemple-Kinder
 
Date Started
 
816
 
Length
 
278