S. Salvatore di Valle
Community ID
 
568
 
Town
 
Pierosacra
 
Diocese
 
Ancona
 
Region
 
Marche
 
Date Founded
 
11th c. (1008?)
 
Date Terminated
 
1104 (see "Incorporated By," below).
 
Religious Order
 
Benedictine
 
Foundation Information
 

Founded by Abbess Inga as an autonomous house.

 
Incorporated By
 

S. Vittore in 1104, by order of patrons Gozo di Attone (held a nearby castle) and other patrons.

 
Miscellaneous Information
 

In 1256, a mention ["rememberance"] of the then-defunct monastery appears in the documents.

 
Contributors
 
Suzanne Wemple-Kinder
 
Date Finished
 
1104
 
Length
 
572