S. Salvatore
Community ID
 
524
 
Town
 
Fabriano
 
Diocese
 
Camerino
 
Region
 
Marche
 
Medieval Location
 
Outside the Porta Pisana (formerly the house of Nicolo Bellochi)
 
Date Terminated
 
1408 (see "Incorporated Communities," below)
 
Religious Order
 
Benedictine
 
Incorporated Communities
 

By order of the bishop of Camerino, S. Salvatore incorporated the monastery of S. Luca and moved to the city in 1408.

 
Early Documents
 

1st doc.: 1240

 
State Of Medieval Structure
 

Church was preserved until 1788 when it was desacralized and sold to private individuals who turned it into stables.

 
Contributors
 
Suzanne Wemple-Kinder
 
Date Finished
 
1408
 
Length
 
634