S. Nicolo della Casa di Dio
Community ID
 
2930
 
Alternate Names
 
Domus Dei
 
Town
 
Bologna
 
Diocese
 
Bologna
 
Region
 
Emilia-Romagna
 
Medieval Location
 
Via Poggiale
 
Date Terminated
 
1332
 
Religious Order
 
Camaldolese
 
Rule
 
Benedictine
 
Foundation Information
 

The earliest mention of this community appears in 1250.

 
Other Ecclesiastical Relations
 

Suppressed in 1332 by Bertrand de Pouget, the nuns transferred to S. Cristina and their property was unified with the collegiate church of S. Michele dei Leprosetti.

 
Secondary Sources
  
Contributors
 
Sherri Johnson