S. Bartolome de Cantiro
Community ID
 
512
 
Alternate Names
 
S. Bartolo de petruro
 
Town
 
Fabriano
 
Diocese
 
Camerino
 
Region
 
Marche
 
Medieval Location
 
on the hills of S. Pietro, near Minori Osservnti (Villa Furbetta)
 
Date Terminated
 
1408, 30 September (see "Incorporated By," below)
 
Religious Order
 
Benedictine
 
Incorporated Communities
  
Incorporated By
 

S. Maria di Valdisasso (1408) by the order of Bishop Giovanni of Camerino; Later with the monastery of S. Romualdo

 
State Of Medieval Structure
 

Today the church is called S. Bartolo de Cantiro

 
Manuscript Sources
 

Archivio Cathedrale, perg. 174, __S. Margherita.__

 
Contributors
 
Suzanne Wemple-Kinder
 
Date Finished
 
1408
 
Length
 
589